Terms and conditions
The term ‘[The FiRM]’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Ticket Sales T&Cs
4.1. Tickets for events must be purchased directly from the Organisers. All Fees must be received by the Organisers before the Event.
4.2. Fees are committed to at the point of order or issue of supplier agreement and must be paid in full by the deadline conveyed on the website, entry forms, invoices and booking forms;
4.3. Tickets are non-refundable from the point of order not payment.
4.4. By purchasing Tickets via the website or any other means, the Attendee agrees to provide the Organisers with all information requested.
4.5 The Organisers will not be liable or responsible to Attendees and/or Entrants for any failure or delay in performing any obligation under these Terms and Conditions arising as a result of or in connection with any strike, lock out, trade dispute, accident, fire, flood, existence of hazardous materials or any natural disaster, compliance with public health advice, terrorist attacks, acts or regulations of local or national government, or act of God or any contingency whatsoever beyond the Organisers reasonable control (an “Event Outside our Control”). In particular, but without limitation, any suspension or cancellation of the Ceremony and/or the Awards arising as a result of or in connection with an Event Outside our Control shall not constitute a breach of contract between Attendees and/or Entrants and the Organisers, nor will Attendees and/or Entrants be entitled to any refund or to any claim for any loss or damage howsoever arising as a result of a cancellation or postponement arising as a result of or in connection with an Event Outside our Control.
Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence, hospitality or accommodation relating to the Event which have been arranged by Attendees and/or Entrants are at their own risk. In the event that the Organisers decide to postpone (as opposed to cancel) the Event due to an Event Outside our Control, the Organisers will attempt to re-organise the same as soon as reasonably practicable and convenient after the Event Outside our Control has ceased.
4.6 All attendees are expected to behave appropriately and safely and The FIRM takes no responsibility for behaviour of individual attendees arising in damages loss, reputational risk or injury.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
5.1. The Rules and any dispute or claim arising from or in connection to them or their subject matter, existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforcement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.
5.2. The Court of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute or claims arising out of or in connection with the Rules, their subject matter, existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforcement (including non-contractual disputes or claims).