Module 6 – Screening, Selection & Assessment
This module focuses on the different approaches to screening and selection, and the best practices associated with interviewing to ensure the best talent can be selected.
- Deciding on your screening criteria
- Selecting the right assessment approach
- Using the PERFECT interview model to select diverse talent by:
– Designing interview questions that help select the best candidate against your requirements
– Using the STAR process to ask questions
– Using the ORCE process to record evidence
– Mapping evidence back to objectively rate evidence
– Using factual and objective evidence to give verbal feedback
– Ensuring candidates have equal opportunity to succeed through a consistent and fair process as well as individual considerations
Sign up as a Company
This modules focuses on the final but critically important phases of the TA lifecycle – offers and onboarding. From creating...
This module focuses on the different sourcing channels available to attract different type of talent for current and future roles,...
This module focuses on your role as a Brand Ambassador and how this can drive candidate engagement as well as...