The Expedia Group Technology Recruitment team is looking for an enthusiastic, results-focused Senior Recruiter who is truly passionate about technology recruitment, delivering an amazing experience for each candidate and hiring manager, and hiring bar-raising diverse technical talent.
This Talent Advisor will play a lead role within the EMEA delivery team for Technology recruitment at Expedia Group. You will partner with our sourcing team to attract, source and pipeline exceptional talent to join our business, as well as influencing staffing decisions by applying acute knowledge of the organization and deep expertise of external markets. We are looking for someone who loves tech recruitment to become a decision influencer accountable for the quality of every hire for Expedia Group.
Who you are…
- Passionate about technology recruitment with extensive experience hiring for Software Development or Data Science
- Experience working inhouse as a Recruiter where you have done end-to-end recruitment including sourcing and managing senior stakeholders
- Have acted as a lead recruiter to a business area, providing timely updates and insights to business teams
- You pride yourself in delivering an end-to-end recruitment process that makes both the Hiring teams and Candidates smile
- Ability to partner with a sourcing team to build pipelines and source yourself for senior hires (e.g. Principal Engineers and Principal Data Scientists). You are not afraid of the hard to find talent!
- You have a consultative approach with hiring managers that enables you to influence talent decisions by providing value-added recruiting advice
- Experience in using data to drive decisions and build talent strategies
- You can anticipate future talent needs of the organization and partner with a sourcing team to build a steady pipeline of prospective talent
- Enthusiastic about driving inclusion and diversity throughout the recruitment process
- Demonstrate resilience; keep pushing, try new things and cover the basics. Always be positive when things get tricky!
- An out-of-the-box creative thinker.. when things get tough you don’t give up but think of new ways of doing things. You like to test and Learn!
What you’ll do…
- Play a lead role in the team acting as a mentor to more junior recruiters in the team and leading on team projects and business relationships
- Facilitate intake meetings with hiring managers to ensure alignment on open positions and to identify the best matches with candidates in the talent pool
- Influence leaders within the business on talent acquisition strategy using insightful market data and analytical skill
- Partner with the Sourcing team to ensure a high-quality pipeline of diverse candidates, working together to create and implement pipelining strategies
- Maintain effective relationships with candidates through the recruiting process including negotiating offers
- Run debriefs with interviewers and hiring teams ensuring a fair outcome resulting in a hire of bar-raising talent
- Act as an ambassador of Expedia Group, demonstrating and articulating our values, culture, work environment, business strategies and benefits
- Work collaboratively, putting the goals of the team and business first, embodying Expedia Group's Mission, Purpose & Values
- Champion Inclusion & Diversity at Expedia Group, challenging colleagues and stakeholders to drive improved representation
- Partner with wider GTA members leading or contributing to strategic GTA initiatives