Welcome to The FiRM’s job board. You can post and search for jobs, as well as search for and post your own profile.
Closing date: 20210430
About Mind Gym
We’re Mind Gym. We're behaviour change specialists that equip ambitious companies to be ready for tomorrow.
For over twenty years, we've worked with companies like Coca-Cola, Unilever, Microsoft, Vodafone and Southwest to transform their organizations. In fact, we've partnered with over half the FTSE 100 and S&P 100.
Our unique, behavioural science approach sets people up to make better choices every day and equips companies to maximise their human advantage. Over 3 million professionals have taken part in a live Mind Gym experience and we're just getting started.
We're looking for people that can change people. If you're determined to use smart ideas to make a difference, we'd like to hear from you.
This individual will help build our sales talent pipeline globally, supporting a strategic approach to direct recruitment in a fast-paced, high-growth organization.
The Sales Recruiter will bring new ideas and play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring top talent for our teams on a global scale, by leveraging creative sourcing methods and building a robust pool of top sales talent.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to working in an in-house role with senior execs across UK and US, namely, our Chief Commercial Officer and President of Americas.
· Robust experience hiring sales talent within a fast-paced recruitment team
· Screening all CVs and undertaking all initial screening calls
· Undertaking all HM weekly meetings, updating on roles and requirements
· Manage the relationship with agencies for all roles when required
· A proven track record of finding passive talent for hard-to-fill roles
· A skilled interviewer and ambassador to both the company and talent acquisition team
· Superior attention to detail, organization, and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
· Keep all TA data and metrics up to date on Greenhouse and our internal systems, reporting this to Global HR Director/Senior Leadership team when required
Working at Mind Gym
We want people to do their best work every day and that's why we ensure everyone at Mind Gym works in an environment that challenges them to be their best while maintaining a strong sense of wellbeing.
Mind Gym is committed to diversity and inclusion. We offer equal employment opportunities to all applicants regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, religious beliefs, marital or parental status.
We support flexible working arrangements for all roles unless operational requirements prevent otherwise. We are committed to providing a working environment where everyone's individuality and unique contributions are recognised, valued and respected.