Welcome to The FiRM’s job board. You can post and search for jobs, as well as search for and post your own profile.
Closing date: 20210930
Logtech company Salary @ £65,000
We’re changing the way consumers think about delivery for the better and on a mission to shake up the delivery universe by putting an end to waiting in line, missed deliveries and encouraging sustainable consumer behaviour. We work fast, but don’t compromise on quality. Our expectations are high, but our people are the reason we succeed. Our community works together to enable growth within each team and the company as a whole. We’re passionate about our mission and our products. Our team holds unrivalled experience in technology, scale-up growth, sustainability, logistics and supply-chain. We’re not looking for just anyone. We want to work with people who aren’t afraid to bring ideas to the table, to make mistakes, and to challenge it all. We’re looking for people with drive, curiosity, who will join us in re-writing the norm.
Talent Acquisition Manager/Partner role overview:
As Talent Acquisition Manager/Partner, you will support our operations and people strategy in a standalone capacity to ensure we’re delivering an excellent service as we scale rapidly. You’ll work as part of a small but perfectly formed HR team that keeps the company operating at pace. You are customer service focused, take the initiative, while also being flexible and creative on the best ways to execute.
• Build our businesses – You will own the whole recruitment process end to end, from role brief to offer acceptance for all of our vacancies
• Always improve – Review and improve our existing recruitment practices from where we source the brightest and the most diverse talent, to how we run an effective and engaging recruitment process
• Keep operations moving – You will support our operations teams in sourcing contract, temporary and 3rd party talent to enable the fast and effective deployment of our lockers.
• It’s all about the brand – Lead on all candidate facing employer branding to ensure prospective candidates know why we are such a great place to work!
• Keep it under control – Own all agency (Temp & Perm) relationships to drive the best outcomes for InPost. Partner with the HR Business Partner and broader business to ensure we are sourcing the best possible talent in the most efficient way.
• Get creative & own it – Recruitment can be done a 1000 different ways, we’re open to you putting your stamp on the way we attract and bring talent into the business. We want you to be creative in how this can be done in a fun way, there really are very few limitations!
• Get your house in order – Ensure you are familiar with IR35/general employment legislation especially as this role will deal in equal parts with Permanent and Temporary recruitment. You will also need to report regularly on recruitment trends/outcomes/challenges for the executive team. Requirements
• 4+ years of experience in an internal or agency recruitment role
• Familiar with well know recruitment tools i.e. LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed etc. • Broad experience in the nature of roles you have recruited. Sales, Operations, Marketing and Technology will all feature!
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to build strong relationships internally with business partners but also externally with agencies, contractors etc.
• A desire to be the best, we need you to do your best work at pace
• Creativity & Flair, we want you to bring fresh ideas to how things can be done in this space
• Ability to flex and adapt to an everchanging business what is written above could change again in 6 months!
• Finally, no job is too big or too small. We are a small team and we all get stuck in to deliver great outcomes for the business.
What you will receive:
• Competitive salary
• Vitality Healthcare
• Staff Treats
• 26 days holiday + bank holidays
• Annual volunteering day
• Enhanced paid maternity and paternity leave
• 2x office spaces (London Soho and Hemel Hempstead) + ability to work from home/hybrid role
If this sounds interesting please do contact firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 07435 858668 to discuss in more detail.