Allocate Software is a global software company that designs innovative products to optimise complex organisations. We have taken expertise from a number of industries and applied this to the specific issues and complexity of healthcare. Today we focus on delivering software tools to help healthcare institutions manage their staff safely and efficiently so that they can deliver exceptional care to all their patients. We have customers in 11 countries, with 800,000 people deployed using our software in over 800 organisations.
We have a 12 month FTC to our recruitment pipeline that will see you getting deeply involved with our UK recruitment activities. You'll be working alongside 2 TA Execs in the UK and 2 team members in our Northern Macedonia office. As a TA Executive your primary objective will be to proactively find candidates to fill our junior to mid-level roles in a timely and cost effective manner.
You will get exposure to a wide range of roles and will have direct access to senior members of the organisation.
- Working with the Director, TA, the wider TA team and your colleagues within HR to quickly get up to speed on our policies and processes
- Partnering and building effective relationships with Allocate hiring managers to fully understand their requirements and ensuring a sustainable pipeline of talent
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process with a focus on delivering positive candidate experiences
- Maintaining the accuracy and integrity of information related to candidates and requisitions using our applicant tracking system (Hirebridge)
- Continually strive to improve the level of service provided to all stakeholders
- Collaboration with the wider TA team and HR to ensure goals are achieved
- Organising and administering selection processes including online assessments, telephone and video interviews.
- Managing the offer process and liaising with the HR team to ensure remuneration packages are in line with benchmark numbers and existing team
- Project work where required by Director, TA
- Ensuring you stay aware of best practice approaches and industry trends within recruitment and direct sourcing
- Developing own networks for sourcing and employer branding building within the market
- Ensuring any potential issues are highlighted to the Director, TA
- Supporting hiring managers on best practice for interviews and selection
- Offering a creative approach to sourcing great talent for the TA team – focusing on attracting passive candidates to roles, talent pooling and building communities
- Developing the reputation of TA as a Centre of Excellence within HR and the wider business
- Ensuring candidates have constructive and timely feedback
Skills & Experience:
- Previous In-house, RPO or agency experience is necessary to be successful in this role
- Used to building and maintaining professional relationships
- Experience working in a targeted environment
- Confident multi-tasker
- Keen to learn
- Analytical Skills – Approach data with the right questions and strive to present data in the most informative and impactful way. Be vigilant in validating outputs; the capacity to learn new methods of analysis and constant self-learning are critical.
- Achieving Results – Be aware of key business objectives, and ensure these are applied appropriately to all business activities
- Building Relationships – Able to develop effective relationships with Allocate colleagues and customers.
- Influencing Skills – Ability to influence both within the customer success team and the wider Allocate team.
- Communication – Effective communication skills suitable for the management of and liaison with colleagues within the team and senior management, both on a one to one and one to many basis. Demonstrate effective communication, both orally and in writing, with colleagues and customers including producing reports, preparing, organising and delivering presentations using appropriate tools and techniques
- Planning and Organising – Effective at determining a course of action by breaking it down into smaller steps and by planning and resourcing each of these, making allowance for potential problems.
- Understanding Allocate – Aware of Allocate strategies, policies and procedures. Aware of how the organisation operates
- Teamwork – Effective in contributing effectively towards the objectives of a team, and be able to share knowledge, ideas and information. Aware of the needs, objectives and constraints of those in other disciplines and functions
- Problem Solving and Decision Making – Able to solve problems in a measured and creative way. Capable of independently assessing a wide variety of tasks and be proactive in relation to identifying and undertaking activities that are to the benefit of the business. Able to balance long and short-term objectives and understand business value. Be responsible for own decisions
- Innovation, Flexibility and Adaptability – Undertake tasks with a positive attitude and respond well to management and customer requests. Must be prepared to meet business goals and respond well to change