We're looking for an experienced recruitment or resourcing professional who'd like to be involved in Executive level hiring within the Public or Not-for-Profit sector.
Anderson Quigley is highly successful, progressively minded, aspirational and growing Executive Search firm specialised in the third sector. In this role you'll work closely with Partners in the business to help organisations with leadership level hiring across the UK, playing a key role to identify, source, engage with appropriately skilled candidates, and manage their experience through the hiring process. You'll be involved in all aspects of delivering recruitment solutions, from the initial brief, screening and shortlisting, researching and reporting on market intelligence, and managing stakeholders throughout.
This could be an ideal role for:
- An earlier stage recruitment consultant with experience of sourcing to professional disciplines, and who'd be keen to move their career on to a path within Executive Search and Interim Management
- An in-house professional with some experience working in the public or non-profit sectors, whom enjoys souring and delivery, would relish working with a wider range of organisations, and who may be less inclined towards the 'sales' aspects of an external recruitment role
- An experienced Researcher who's either seeking a fresh challenge, or keen to be supported to move into a delivery/consulting role in the future.
What's on offer:
- A great working culture: non competitive, aspirational, creatively minded, supportive, non-hierarchical, entrusting, working on outputs not KPI's, authentically committed to equality, diversity & inclusion
- A great career opportunity: as a small and growing firm there is plenty of potential to grow your role organically, be supported to develop your experience in executive level hiring, and make a contribution to the wider business
- A great package: base salary c. £35-45k + generous bonus, 25 days holiday (+ birthdays off), private health, pension.
- A great working environment: balancing work & life is important, so you'll be free to work from home or from lovely offices in central London, but joining a vibrant team that has regular team get togethers.
What we're looking for most:
- You will have prior experience of direct sourcing for talent, either in-house or within agency/search
- A proactive and solutions focused approach
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Well organised and able to operate at pace
- Placing a very high bar on excellence in delivery and customer experience
- Able to work with a high degree of autonomy and accountability
- A genuine interest in working with organisations that perform a public, social or civic purpose
Contact Tom Godber, Head of Talent Acquisition for further information or for an exploratory chat on firstname.lastname@example.org