About the job
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Recruitment Specialist to join our Recruitment Team in Rotork. You can be based out of our Bath, Manchester or Leeds office and will work as part of a small team managing volume and specialist recruitment across all functions (Engineering, IT, Operations, Sales, Finance etc.) and multiple international regions.
This is a great time for you to join a supportive ,strong team delivering our goal of bringing great talent into Rotork. You’ll partner with internal stakeholders on all aspects of recruitment, acting as the subject matter expert, coaching managers on best practice recruitment and ensuring a great recruitment experience for customers and candidates alike.
As well as managing the end to end recruitment process, you’ll also be passionate about being involved in a range of initiatives that will continually improve resourcing effectiveness at Rotork.
As the Recruitment Specialist you’ll be responsible for:
- Managing the full lifecycle recruitment process in a timely manner from briefing to attraction/sourcing, selection to onboarding ensuring our recruitment process is fair and inclusive
- Proactively sourcing talent using direct sourcing methods to headhunt candidates e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter and approaching specific markets/ organisations to fill roles
- Writing compelling adverts to attract suitable applications from a variety of sources including job boards, social media and networking
- Guiding hiring managers around best practice recruitment, embedding hiring processes, providing guidance and advise on routes to market & providing market and data insight to help stakeholders make informed decisions about the hires they make
- Arranging interviews and conducting screening assessments and competency-based interviews alongside the recruiting mangers
- Actively shape the candidate journey from screening and interviewing through to providing feedback and negotiating offers of employment
- Ensuring legal compliance and best practices are upheld throughout the recruitment and employment processes e.g. GDPR
- Supporting diversity & inclusion initiatives and ensure this is embedded in the recruitment process
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Assisting in tracking and monitoring all recruitment activity, collating data for regular recruitment metric reporting
- Assisting the wider HR function on projects/initiatives aligned to recruitment when required
- Working collaboratively as part of a small team, supporting colleagues with difficult roles, sharing market knowledge and best practice
You’ll likely have:
- A recruitment background (agency or internal)
- Proven experience using proactive sourcing techniques to identify and engage talented individuals including (LinkedIn, Social Media, etc.)
- Demonstrable experience of managing and prioritising high volumes of roles, whilst working to tight deadlines
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office tools including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word & SharePoint
- Highly organised with an excellent attention to detail
- The ability to adapt and cope with unexpected queries, managing problems as they arise
- Have great communication skills and the ability to influence different audiences
Nice to have:
- Experience of recruiting within an Engineering or Manufacturing environment recruiting for technical engineers, IT professional or operations functions
- Exposure to global recruitment practice and experience of working within global organisations
- Solid understanding of UK Employment law
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow or liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide. Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends. Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market leadership. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.