Why join us?
CMR is one of the UK’s most exciting companies to be joining right now. The scale of our ambition to build a world-class medical devices company in Cambridge is matched only by the breathtaking innovation that underpins our next generation of surgical robot. We’re an award-winning company that plans to significantly disrupt the way surgery is performed for the benefit of millions of patients all around the world.
Our values are ambitious, humble, people focused and fair and responsible. If you share these values, our passion for improving lives, and have the skills to make a real difference to the way minimal access surgery is developed and delivered, then it’s a great time to join us.
We are looking for two creative, team-orientated and results-driven Recruitment Resourcers to join our People Team (in other companies our People Team might be known as HR, but we think people are people… not resources). This is a fantastic opportunity to have a real impact on the growth and success of our company through finding the best possible people for our roles and reducing our reliance on recruitment agencies.
• Working with line managers and the wider People team to create interesting, engaging and non-biased adverts
• Taking a creative and considered approach to advert posting, considering where they are best placed and monitoring the results
• Sourcing candidates for many, varied and technical vacancies, exploiting our existing talent pool and making use of LinkedIn, Xing, job
boards and social media
• Working with Marketing to exploit social media platforms ensuring our vacancies reach the right people
• Running searches for passive candidates and headhunting when required
• Building your knowledge of competitors, keeping your finger on the pulse of what is happening in our industry and keeping abreast of
recruitment trends and legislation
• Screening CVs and conducting telephone interviews
• Ensuring a seamless process for applicants and agencies and keeping candidates up to date
• Owning the candidate experience from first contact to hire
• Working closely with line managers to coach them through the recruitment process using your influencing skills to keep the process
Appropriate, relevant experience in a fast-paced environment, sourcing candidates for specialist, technical roles
The ability to quickly grasp the main requirements of our vacancies even if you’re not from a technical background
A proven track record in digital direct sourcing
Excellent attention to detail and super organisation skills
Creativity and curiosity
Excellent influencing skills – without the need to be pushy!
Excellent written skills
Infectious and boundless enthusiasm
A great team player, with a professional approach
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package (including non-contributory pension scheme, cycle-to-work scheme, life assurance, and our legendary monthly BBQs). On top of that, you’ll be joining a company with a fabulous culture of ambition, creativity and teamwork, and where fun is just as valued as our commitment to make surgery better for millions of people.