Welcome to The FiRM’s job board. You can post and search for jobs, as well as search for and post your own profile.
Closing date: 31/03/2020
‘To create the finest retail experiences.’
‘To continuously enhance the quality of the customer experience, the lives of our employees, the performance of our brand partners, the return to our investors and the communities where we do business.’
Why start your journey at McArthurGlen?
• You’ll be part of the best team in the industry, both locally and across our international business
• We are committed to building and operating a world-class organisation where you can progress your career, be collaborative and creative
• You will have the tools and development you need to succeed: we want everyone to love what they do
• You’ll receive an attractive base salary and entitlement to an excellent bonus scheme
• Great benefits varying by country, including 25+ days holiday, fitness allowance, shopping and other discounts and deals, cross-departmental, international projects, opportunities to travel and many more
• 92% of our employees would recommend us as a good place to work
The HRIS and Reporting Analyst will enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of Workday and all other HR Information Systems, as well as how these systems interface with other proprietary and third‐party systems/solutions.
This role will support and maintain the Human Resources system of record and will support ongoing process improvement activities to bring greater efficiency and insight of people metrics to HR as well as
the entire company.
• Generate reports, analysis and insight including the production of presentations to illuminate key trends in people data
• Develop and maintain system training material and business process documentation
• Analyze issues concerning systems affecting internal and external customer; this may include software issues, software changes, and/or new software packages.
• Continually upgrade knowledge and skill base related to HRIS products and integrated systems, to maintain capabilities at the highest possible level.
• Manage HRIS upgrades, patches, enhancements, testing, validation and overall performance management of the system
• Closely monitor the customer upgrade experience and report on break downs and system
• Review complete documentation of changes included in any new releases
• Test product changes in test environments to help determine the uptake of the changes from current state
Knowledge and Skills required
• Associated Degree in related field
• Previous experience of demonstrated HRIS and must demonstrate a career in HR Technology
• Prior experience with Workday is essential
• Prior experience also preferable in overseeing other systems such as recruitment, payroll and learning management systems
• Strong analytical skills
• Demonstrated track record of interpersonal relationship skills
• Ability to handle confidential information in a confidential manner
• Ability to work independently and with teams in a fast paced environment
• Ability to prioritize, communicate effectively, pay attention to detail and produce high quality
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our business. We would love to hear from you so please start your journey with us by applying online with your CV