The HR Coordinator will play an important role in providing essential, comprehensive support to all members of the HR department including all aspects of administration and co-ordination of the day to day running of the department. The HR Coordinator will ensure that an exceptional service is delivered to both internal and external customers. They will have great exposure working with key management stakeholders throughout the business.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and pioneering sports betting consultancy, based in Camden, London.
- Recruitment administration: experience of working closely with recruitment agents, processing CV’s, arranging interviews and room bookings
- General HR Enquiries and full administrative support to the HR department: monitoring the HR enquiries inbox, experience of raising paperwork such as reference letters, generic comms out to the Company, creating new employee files, general filing. Help users understand our HR policies
- Project Work: working closely with the HR BP’s to deliver on our People Strategy. This covers areas such as invigorating training and aligning personal objectives with the company’s strategic objectives
- New joiner administration: offer paperwork, background checks, employment contracts, conduct first day inductions
- Key Results Process: supporting the HRBP’s to ensure the process is being adhered to across all departments and that all records for all employees are being kept and actioned in accordance with process timelines
- Maintaining the HR System: holiday and sickness records, change of employee details both personal and work. Experience of running people related reports
- Compensation and Benefits: assisting the HRBP’s to ensure the Healthcare and Pension schemes run smoothly- additions, deletions, and membership changes.
- Experience of reporting on salary benchmarking and answering any pay related queries
- Monthly payroll administration- working closely with the Finance team, experience of preparing multiple payroll files and raising supporting paperwork.
Behavioural Competencies Required
- Embodying Integrity
- Applying Critical Thinking
- Communicating with Impact
- Providing Commitment
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional written English skills
- Experience of providing administrative support
- Experience of dealing with confidential information in an appropriate manner
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work well and build relationships with range of people at all levels
- Ability to use own initiative Strong IT skills, particularly in Excel- ability to run reports for the business
- Friendly and approachable, customer facing
- Experience using HR/Recruitment systems
Beneficial Skills and Experience:
CIPD qualified or intention to study an HR qualification Keeping up to date on all employment law legislation and HR trends to reflect in HR policy HR experience in an SME
Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org