2020 was a year like no other. Yet, in the second half of 2021, speed and agility will continue to be critical attributes of successful recruiting strategies. Whether you are dealing with a resurgence in job openings, or needing to wade through a deluge of applicants to find top candidates for the limited strategic openings you have, undoubtedly the needs of the business will shift and change as the year progresses, possibly in unexpected ways. As restrictions begin to ease, this session will explore how you can make speed and agility core to your recruiting strategy in 2021, including:
· How to use automation to accomplish more, with your current team
· How to make diversity and inclusion core to your recruiting strategy
· How to accelerate hiring despite high volumes of applicants
· How to pinpoint top candidates fast, while removing bias from the process
· How to maintain positive hiring managers experiences
· How to harness technology to streamline administrative tasks
· Why leveraging data throughout recruiting processes to make better, evidence-led decisions is essential.
All your online support including resources, training, peer-to-peer connections and discussions, and the job board.