There’s no denying it, live video is not going anywhere soon – It’s here to stay! If you’ve struggled to show up consistently on video from a marketing perspective, you are not alone and Live video, in particular, can be awkward, scary, and at times, a technical pain! In this strategy-packed session, you’ll discover tips and techniques to embrace video with a more personal, casual approach, while creating a stress-free, seamless experience that attracts your perfect audience. We’ll share easy to implement strategies you can use on most platforms that will leave you ready to “Go Live”.
After watching, and acting on the key points of this webinar you will have achieved the following:
• You will know how to prepare yourself and your surroundings for video
• Improved confidence in how to present yourself on camera
• Effective ideas for producing engaging video content
What you’ll get:
• 45-60 Minute Webinar (+ approx 15 mins for questions)
• Presented via Zoom
• Up to 100 Attendees
• Follow up resources supplied via a landing page containing the recording of the Live webinar, Downloadable handout of slides plus additional resources mentioned within the presentation.
This webinar is presented by Christina Robinson who has been working with businesses since 2013 to launch, develop and perfect their online presence. Her cool, calm approach to digital marketing will leave you walking away with practical strategies that you can implement immediately into your business. Christina is driven by the fact that in today’s world, it doesn’t matter how big or small your marketing budget is, you can be a major player in your market. Christina is MD of Green Umbrella Marketing, a digital marketing agency known for providing social media management and coaching services, design and print services, and online marketing strategies.
All your online support including resources, training, peer-to-peer connections and discussions, and the job board.