Choosing between a dedicated ‘best of breed’ recruitment platform (commonly known as an applicant tracking system or ATS) and an HR suite that has a ‘recruiting module can be a difficult task.
While there is no ‘right answer’ for all organisations, in this whitepaper, we will take a look at the strengths and weaknesses of each approach with the aim of helping you to make an informed decision that will best meet the needs of your organisation.
- The main classes of HR Technology and the sea of acronyms
- The big debate…’Is recruitment an HR function or something distinct
- Key recruitment challenges and how to address them
- Differences, Strengths, Weaknesses of each of the available solutions
- Using a checklist to evaluate best fit for purpose
To Access: Click Here
Back to Library